The present terms and conditions are opposable to the member as soon as they are accepted by the latter prior to the Account creation and to subscription.
The Intelligent DataSoft LLC reserves the right to modify the present terms and conditions as it considers necessary and useful. The utmost shall be done to inform the members of the existence and date of application of new terms and conditions.
Any use of the service by the member within 30 days after a modification of the terms and conditions confirms that, the latter, accepts the new terms and conditions.
Following the entry into force of these new GCUS and for any case, the member may not accept to use the Services but is still responsible for all previous use of the same.
6.1.1 Registration through the Website
To create an account and become a member, the user must first register via the online form on the Website.
- Registration via Facebook connect;
- Registration via online form.
To facilitate the service registration process, the internet user can use the identification information of his/her natural person’s Facebook account and entering its username and password.
Using the Facebook connect application, the fields required for registration will be automatically filled in with the information retrieved from the user’s Facebook account, under the user’s sole responsibility.
- Email: the purpose of the processing of this data, which is mandatory for user registration, is to send email communications to the Member,
- Date of birth: the purpose of processing is to allow the Member’s age to appear on their profile,
- Gender: the purpose of the processing is to create an account that matches the user’s gender,
- Photographs: the user has the possibility of importing photographs from their Facebook account in order to complete their profile. By default, five photographs are automatically imported. The Member can replace these photographs with other photographs from their Facebook account. The purpose of processing is to allow the Member to fill out their profile with ease.
The use of the Facebook connect application is a simple technical feature provided to the user in view of facilitating his/her registration and completing the registration fields for the service: Facebook connect is a third party service to the service and Intelligent DataSoft LLC do not in any way guarantee the correct operation and reliability of the information obtained through that application.
6.1 Registration to the Website
No information related to his registration on the Website will be displayed on the Facebook account of the internet user.
Step 2: the internet user reads these GCUS and accepts them by ticking the box provided for this purpose; if he does not accept them, he must stop the registration procedure and leave the Website immediately.
Step 3: Once his profile is correctly filled in, the internet user validates the registration form and receives an email confirming his registration to the email address provided.
Once the registration confirmation has been made by the user, he / she becomes a Member subject to the article 7.2 below.
Step 1: the internet user completes an online registration form to the Website by filling the required fields – some are mandatory – depending on the services selected by the user. Some requested information builds the internet user profile and can be accessed by other members of the service: they must be correct and regularly updated.
Step 2: the internet user acknowledges the GCUS and accepts these by ticking the appropriate box; http://www.hookupdate.net/es/blackwink-review/ if he does not accept these, he/she shall stop the registration process and immediately leave the Website.